ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world
I’ve been glued to ARY News myself with my dad for the past few hours. The thing with ARY News is that they’ll say one major thing and then quickly move on to the next. Granted, ARY is rather biased in favor of PTI, as Geo is in favor of PML-N’s regime.
So far it seems
- Protests have spread throughout the country, as have clashes. People have started to gather in Karachi as well now. InshAllah they all remain safe. Protests have now broken out in:
Hyderabad, and other cities.
- MQM’s Altaf Hussain has called for Nawaz Sharif’s resignation as well. I don’t know what the implications of this could be given MQM’s stronghold presence in Sindh, especially Karachi.
- According to ARY News 250+ have been wounded, no update on the number of people who have died. Numbers only continue to rise. According to some the police have been taking the bodies and removing them from sight.
- Imran Khan is still standing on top of his bus amid tear gas shells being fired at him. They’re still marching on. towards the PM house.
- Tahir Ul Qadri’s supporters have entered the Parliament building claiming they have been compelled to do so since the government has shot and killed innocent civilians marching. So far they are only conducting themselves peacefully in said building.
- Nawaz Sharif had helicopters remove and transport the gold he had stored in the PM palace.